Tuesday, January 31, 2017

No Intro Needed...

I have wanted to write for a long time now... but something about it is intimidating... Maybe it is the fact that people will read it... who knows. You know it is bad when you find yourself writing in your head and thinking man... I should write these thoughts down. Seriously. I have those conversations all the time. So I switched blog sites and tried to remove as much personal information as possible and tada we have a new blog... Noodles not Squares. You might be thinking what in the world is that and why would she name her blog that. Well if you just waited a few minutes I can explain... Just kidding. I remember a sermon a long time ago about the difference in men and women. Women are like a bowl of noodles with our thoughts. We have 50 noodles in the bowl and they are all intertwined and we can have a million things to focus on at once and we can handle it. Men are like waffles, they take life one square at a time. They tend to not be in more than one square at once, nor do they tend to care about the next square until they get there. We are wired differently and that is ok.  So with that being said be prepared for some major randomness... Some thoughts may be repetitive, others may not make a whole heck of a lot of sense... But this is my blog and I can do what I want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment